Certified Supply Chain Professional - CSCP
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
The CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
The CSCP Program will help you in:
• Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the Global Job Task Analysis.
• Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
• Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
• Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
• Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
• Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession
The CSCP program consists of three modules with an exam that reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of supply chain managers.
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
Date: To be announce soon.